Crescent Moon Recovery offers access to the most modern and advanced drug rehab in Huntington Beach. Our outpatient-based recovery programs help patients regain their freedom from addiction and embark of a transformative journey at our facility. The best aspect about it is that you don’t even need to spend your nights at our center.
How the outpatient program works
Our rehabilitation treatment comprises three core programs:
- Partial Hospitalization Program – PHP follows the inpatient treatment in terms of effectiveness. It relies on 4-6 hours of therapy daily, for 5 days per week. You can return home every day after each treatment session.
- Intensive Outpatient Program – IOP is the next in line in terms of treatment intensity. The program generally lasts between 12 to 16 weeks, requiring your presence at our center 3 to 5 days per week. Some of the programs you will undergo include medication management, individual counseling, group therapy, etc.
- Outpatient program – The outpatient program is the final form of rehab treatment. The program will continue for as long as necessary, depending on your recovery progress and long-term goals. You will also remain at home during treatment with only occasional visits at our facility.
This form of treatment is necessary both after completing the inpatient treatment and for individuals with moderate addiction who don’t need intensive assistance. The reason for that is the need for routine building. Our drug rehab in Huntington Beach aims to help you develop a healthy living routine designed to counter your harmful behaviors.
What to expect from our treatment program
There are several things to expect from our rehabilitation program, including:
- Addressing co-occurring mental disorders – Substance addiction is often the result of co-occurring mental issues and people attempting to self-treat their conditions. Our clinicians and psychiatrists will assess your health status, identify these problems, and address them during treatment. This will help you remain sober long-term and prevent your chronic conditions from influencing your life anymore.
- Teaching sober living – Post-inpatient care is critical, as it helps patients make sense of their lives after rehab. Our outpatient program will train you into sober living, teaching critical skills like emotional management, behavioral control, positivity, determination, etc.
- Promoting community and peer support – At our facility, you will meet a lot of people dealing with similar problems. Some of them have mostly overcome them, while others are in full process of recovery. You can influence their rehabilitation journey just as much as they can influence yours. Exchanging mutual moral and spiritual support will help you join a positive and energetic community of people with common life goals.
Our drug rehab in Huntington Beach also offers family therapy sessions, aiming to help you fix broken relationships during the recovery process. If you’re ready to begin our revolutionary treatment, contact our team today and make an appointment asap.
Crescent Moon Recovery is a professional facility with extensive expertise in outpatient rehab. You can contact our premier rehab professionals if you wish to discuss our treatment options today.Drug Rehab Huntington Beach
View Larger Map